Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FREE Movie Rental Codes, Burger Recipes, Swagbucks and Check your Plugins!

We're having burgers for dinner tonight, and I just happened to come across these two recipes that I thought looked so entirely tasty, I want to NOM THEM NOW PLEASE!

Cajun Style Jucy Lucy Burgers

Grilled Cheese Onion Burgers

Also, I have never used a Blockbuster Express before, and I didn't think there were any near me, but it turns out there's one just down the street at the Genuardi's. I usually use RedBox when I get free codes, but now I shall take advantage of both, thank you very much!

TIP: This is a good way to see movies you were iffy about paying to see in the theater, or that you think might be entertaining but not worth any money. That's why I love FREE CODES! I know Bobby probably wants to see G-Force, but I don't want to pay for it, so I'll just rent it when I can for free (probably tonight) ;)

Here is a FREE Blockbuster Express rental code (1 night):

http://www.forthemommas.com/deals-and-steals/free-blockbuster-express-rental-code

Here is a FREE RedBox code (courtesy of Inside RedBox) for use at GIANT / STOP-N-SHOP ONLY:

SMLVCTS
Special Use: Giant / Stop & Shop only

BTW, if you're using FireFox and have a lot of plug-ins (like I do), you can go here to make sure they are all up to date. Pretty cool. I love you, Mozilla. 

Last but not least, I know I may have mentioned this on FB before, but in case I didn't ... or something... You should all seriously join Swagbucks and use it for your searches. Ridiculously easy, no emails to click on to earn the points, and you can redeem $5 to Amazon for only 450 "bucks". I have redeemed 9 NINE NINE NINE of those (that makes 45 free dollars to Amazon) within the last TWO MONTHS. You can redeem for $5 cash to Paypal but that costs 700 "bucks", so if you shop on Amazon, the Amazon thing is a better deal. Seriously, check it out, you'd be doing yourself a monetary favor!

And yes, this is a referral link, but I would NOT refer anyone to anything I hadn't tried and proven first!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mamaskull

No comments:

Post a Comment