Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A beginning note, and today's awesome articles!

Look, let's face it. I can't really write original content and I most likely never will be able to unless it's about personal things. However, I think it's important to share the amalgamated wisdom of the most awesome bloggers on the internet - and of course, some comedy cold, too!

That's what you'll find here - mostly my sifting through articles and presenting you with the best of the best for your consideration. Once in a while, I may write my own musings, but don't count too much on that!

Feel free to comment on anything or email me to ask me to look for info on anything specific.

Ingredient Substitutions

50 Side Businesses You Can Start on Your Own

25 Vintage Baking Tips

25 Vintage Kitchen Tips

Lentil Burritos (this piqued my interest!)

Listing of Free or Low Cost Clinics throughout the US

1 comment: