Thursday, April 30, 2009

WALGREENS EASYSAVER DISCONTINUED! (And how to replace it)

Oh my goodness, I have to share this... Walgreen's EasySaver (their Free After Rebate items) has been.....


.........DISCONTINUED!

I... I... don't know how to FEEL! Man, I have used the heck out of that for the past several YEARS, and I am so going to miss it! Guess it's on to other venues...

I know Rite-Aid has a rebate program, but in the past I haven't been too satisfied with it. I'm going to start keeping an eye on it, though.

Now I know there are some real experts at CVS ExtraBucks out there, but to me, it shouldn't take that much effort! I'm going to keep an eye on these ads, too, though.

Man, I haven't paid for toothpaste or hair gel in YEARS, and now I'm going to have to start doing it again? MAAAAN! Oh well :(

No comments:

Post a Comment