Thursday, April 30, 2009

Packwhiz.com is so rad, I wanna build it an aquarium!

This site is now going to replace my somewhat disorderly and never complete enough MS Excel packing list. HUZZAH!

It's even integrated into Google - I love Google stuff. I use it for almost everything. Especially their Calendar, without which I would be UTTERLY LOST AT ALL TIMES!

So basically, you go into the site, it asks where you're going, how you're getting there, and what accommodations you're staying in (in very simple format, albeit), and it GENERATES A LIST FOR YOU!

I have honestly been looking for this for the longest time, but the only thing I ever found was pre-generated down loadable lists or lists I didn't like. For some reason, I like this a lot more.

I'm easy to excite, shut up.

EDIT: OMG IT ALSO GIVES YOU A TO-DO LIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment