- I've always liked getting the extra money, but it has never been reliable enough of an income for me to miss it that much. This is a difficult thing for me to let go of if you know how I feel about money!
- I dislike committing my evenings and/or weekends, and would rather spend them with my family and/or in other pursuits, such as volunteering, attending HSA/PTA meetings, becoming more active (possibly purchasing a bike), and simple RELAXING!
- It's hard on my feet and knees (mostly referring to art modeling). Standing or sitting in one position for long periods of time causes a lot of strain on my body, and I'm concerned about the long term effects.
- For photographic modeling, I'm getting older and just can't "compete" - and I don't want to! I don't desire to expend to effort anymore.
The exceptions to this decision will be:
- Special projects that I may stumble upon or be asked to do, depending on content.
- If I lose employment, I may fall back on art modeling until I can get a steady income going again.
- Completing any special projects that I have already committed to.
If you are interested in the "other projects" or special interests I would like to work on, here is a partial/starter list:
- Becoming more involved with the HSA/PTA at my son's school and possibly helping with their projects.
- Fitness and starting a walking club with family or my mom's church (although I am not religious).
- Volunteering for cancer initiatives, Human Rights campaigns, and Animal Rights (among other things).
- Starting a side business with family (strombolis, cookies, etc - more ideas developing).
- Finally getting and riding a darn bike!