Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lower Your Bills/BillShrink, Webby Awards, and Free 8x10

Have been away for a couple of days dealing with some crappy issues (health, cat health, mental health!), but here are a few cool and potentially useful links for the day!

Webby Awards have been won and posted! It's pretty cool to check out this list of websites, because you could find some interesting stuff you didn't know was out there. Of note would be the legal websites, and BillShrink (which I am looking through now). Of course, you should scroll through the entire list.

I also find this site useful, and not sure why it's on there (unless I missed it) - Lower My Bills. I just got an auto insurance quote that would save us about $60/month and I might actually decide to switch.

Also, Walgreen's Photo is giving a free 8x10 today with the code MOTHER. Today only, guys! Great Mother's Day gift - give your mom an 8 x 10 Framed (you can get frames at the dollar store, btw).

No comments:

Post a Comment