Thursday, May 7, 2009

Organic Meats, Health Insurance, and Food Donations

This is a GREAT website to find/shop for organic meats. This is becoming increasingly more important to me, as I'm starting to feel sick with myself when I eat meat. This could be a good compromise. Visit Local Harvest to see what they have to offer.

Very Informative and Comprehensive article for dealing without health insurance. Be sure to read through it all - it has GREAT ideas and tips!

I didn't even know about this until now, which seems odd, but the NALC (National Association of Letter Carriers) is having a food drive on 5/9. All you have to do is leave out a bag of food for your postal carrier to pick up. Read more about it here. I got the original link here, and you should also check out that page because it gives some good ideas on how to afford to donate food.

No comments:

Post a Comment